Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's finished!

Didn't think I'd ever get it done did ya? Well I did! And only 15 days late! Here's some pictures of Anna's finished playroom. It's also clean so pay attention cause it's probably not ever going to be that way again. Sorry if the pictures aren't good- it's dang hard to get a good up close picture of the things I make. Hard to capture on camera, darn it! Also, this room is hard to get a "whole room" shot. Ah well. I pieced it together as best as I could.


Picture looking in from kitchen. New dollhouse under the windows, trampoline in the middle, desk on one side, and Little People toys on the other.



Picture from entryway- that gray thing all twisted on the floor is my cat- I just noticed she was there. LOVE my cube storage.



Close up of words and storage.



Picture frames that I decorated and Pictures



Close up of frame



Close up of frame with one of my all time favorite pictures of Anna



Close up of frame with one of my all time favorite pictures of my mom



Close up of frame- cream thing at top says "smiles"



Close up of frame with one of my all time favorites pictures of dad and Anna- thing at top says "delightful"





Looking back towards the kitchen- mom helped me make the memory board.




Close up of memory board- tried to get all her family and friends on here. I still need a picture of cousin Joshie and one of Nana (probably gonna be needing that one for a while!)



One corner of the room. All her Little People toys all together and stored mostly neatly in baskets in the espresso bookshelf turned sideways on the floor.



My creation to hang Anna's artwork. All the clothespins are decorated differently.


 
Example of one of the clothespins



Another clothespin


With artwork- we'll change the art out as she makes new pictures




Altered letters






Close up of individual letters



 




So now that I'm done I guess I can move onto another room! :)





3 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love it! The frames and the clothes pins are SO cute and creative - they may be my favorite things of all. I knew you were a great decorator but I didn't realize just how "artsy" you are. It's just awesome - and I bet Miss Anna is loving it!!

Amber said...

Thanks Brooke! I love to do things like that- next time you're down you'll have to come over and see my scrapbooks. Not that I have any time to do them anymore...

shannon said...

Oh amber i love your blog and all the pictures....the play room turned out great...you did a fantastic job... love your creativity... love you girl. shannon