So I love crafty hobbies. The list of things I want to learn is long. Today I crossed one off the "to learn" list and moved it to the "do all the time" list! yea!
Julie B taught me to knit a hat today and it's so cute!! She took a picture of me with the hat but I think we're all familiar with my no pictures of myself policy so it will not be displayed here. (yes Julie I did get the picture you forwarded to me- however, perhaps you should review my no picture of myself policy)
I let Anna pick out her yarn and she picked out a pretty purpley-blue-green-blackish yarn. Just trust me- its pretty. And the color is called Wizard which is great because she loves Wizards of Waverly Place. Oh crap - that was supposed to be a secret because its way to old for her to be watching and I haven't taken up the fight to make her stop turning on the tv, changing it to 66, and watching it when I'm not looking yet. Don't judge me.
So, I love knitting hats. I will be learning to knit hats with cute flowers or buttons on them, scarves, mittens, etc. So... that means everyone I know will now be obligated to exclaim in delight when they receive something knitted by me and to wear it with joy all winter long. :)
2 comments:
Don't make me post the picture :). It's adorable! I had so much fun knitting with you and chatting. Let's make it a weekly thing :)
do I get a hat of my own, or just one for Katelyn? :)
Post a Comment