Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Daddy's Princess

Anna informed me this morning that she was proud of her daddy and that she missed him (while he was at work). She has gotten a little used to him being home! Here's some pictures of Daddy and his princess!

New Daddy, New Princess, Life Long Love

Learning the importance of baseball... and napping!

Girls with Guitars

Create business-changing software? No problem! Feed baby? hmmm.. not so much.

I love my daddy!

Exploring her world

My finger may be small but I can still wrap my daddy around it!

Waiting so patiently

Fitting in a quick 18 holes

Picture of Innocence


Daddy take my hand in yours
and you will plainly see,
how very much I need you
to love and care for me.
As my little hand grows
I will need you even more,
everything I do in life
I have never done before.
Teach me to be kind and loving,
sharing and forgiving,
show me through your acts of love
the pure joy of living.
The years will pass by quickly
and soon I will be grown.
I will pass what you have taught me
onto children of my own.
Hold me always in your heart
and remember when we are apart,
the special love between a child
and her daddys heart.

2 comments:

Julie said...

That is a really sweet blog. Anna is very blessed to have a daddy that loves her so much (and mommy too!) Wow, she looks just like Adam is some of those pics!

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorite blogs... good job!