Friday, August 15, 2008

I've been tagged!

Woo hoo! Kara from Moddy's thoughts, prayers, and adventures tagged me in her blog. What does this mean you ask? Well, I wasn't sure myself. At first I was concerned that maybe this had something to do with running... but luckily (or unluckily since I really need to get back on that), all I have to do is share 6 random things about myself in my own blog and then "tag" other people. So here we go! I'll try and list 6 things I haven't already told you about myself.

1. I adore musicals. That's right- as in crazy costumes, talking animals, breaking into song and dance at the oddest moments.... I love it all! In fact, I am watching one right now. "Hairspray". It's great! And I really want to go see "Mamma Mia". I mean seriously, a musical AND Meryl Streep? Doesn't get much better than that! (: I really think we should start suddenly breaking into song in real life, too.

2. The first crush I remember having was on a boy named Ben Young. In the seventh grade. What a blond-headed, cutie that one was. His mom was the principal of my school. Maybe it was the power that drew me- ha! My best friend at the time liked him too, so I pretended that I "only liked him as a friend" so she could go after him with no worries. That's just the kind of friend I am. For the record, he never looked twice at either one of us.

3. I love to read about Bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster, aliens, ghosts, etc. Bigfoot and Nessie are real obviously, but I think all this nonsense about aliens and ghosts is carrying things just a little far. (;

4. I am obsessed with all things ocean- creature wise that is. Especially whales and sharks. I LOVE shark week on discovery. I am still horribly disappointed that I never got out to Monterey Bay when they had a baby white shark in capitivity. I have plans to make it down to the Atlanta aquarium asap to see the whale sharks.

5. My favorite pastor is Greg Boyd from Woodland Hills Church in Minnesota. I have really enjoyed learning from him over the last few years. He has a rather revolutionary viewpoint on most things "Christian". If you're interested, check him out here .

6. I just learned how to link things in my blog and it was very frustrating just so you know. I really hope this last time worked so I don't have to try this again for the 3,000th time.

So, now I am tagging some of you! If you don't want to play, no worries! I'm not linking your blogs (even though I know how to now) since you might not want to be linked on here.


Brooke- very interested to see yours!


Stacey- you never should have started blogging cause now I'll involve you in stuff like this! (:


Julie V- I know you aren't blogging much anymore, but just in case you want to play.


Sarah - I've been enjoying your blogs!














4 comments:

Julie said...

I know we just talked about this over dinner tonight but I have to address a few things. I can't believe you love musicals. Gag! AND the fact that you've nicknamed the Lochness Monster to "Nessie" is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time! Thanks so much for hearing me out tonight. Not quite sure what I'd do without ya.

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

Somehow my comment posted twice so I deleted it. I have no idea how that happened. Sorry.

Unknown said...

Ok, check out my blog!