it is HOT people! I just got out my scissors and cut off my pajama pants from the knee down. And I love these pants. But they had to go- they were making me feel crazy in the head all holding in the extra heat on my legs. It was an immediate relief. I am not a summer person- not a lay out in the sun or a play in the sun or a soak in the sun. I am a soak in the beautiful invention called air conditioning. Problem being... I have a 3 yr old that loves to be outside in the sun!
On the list for this week is making serious progress on home organization and cleaning. I am always amazed at how I can clean my house in the morning and it's a pit again before Adam gets home. I know somedays he must come home and just think "really?"
Don't have much else to talk about- I think I'm definitely boring these days!
2 comments:
I love the fact that you said "pit." I must've got that from you b/c I say it all the time!
Yeah - Julie does say "pit" all the time. I didn't realize I had you to thank Amber! ha! :-)
Well - looks like you are going to have to sun it up this summer girl - Anna won't let you enjoy the air conditioning no matter how bad you want it. And we ALL want it! :-)
Post a Comment