Sunday, March 14, 2010

Changes

This probably isn't a normal blog I'd let "out there" but it's kinda giving me writers block. Every time I sit down to blog, all I can think to type is what seems to be dwelling in that deep inside part of you that makes your stomach hurt, and your brain tired. Maybe if I actually give it voice, write it down, then the sharpness of it will begin to work itself out.

This seems to be a huge time of change in my life. Not something I've ever been a huge fan of- Change. Some of the changes are good- great even. And I'm so thankful for those. Those are the ones I usually try to talk about. This time though....  I think I need to talk about the ones that are crappy.

I'm missing parts and pieces of some major friendships that I have deeply cherished. Some of it is from time, some of it is from circumstances moving people physically away from me, some of it is just from people and lives changing. None of it is anyone's fault, I'm not naive- I realize life happens. Sometimes I can see down the road a bit further and I think that maybe it will all be for good eventually. Force me out of my shell, force me to make some good changes in myself, make room for new friendships. But for right now it does still suck. And it makes me sad. I just miss the way things were.

So there's my little whine. Sorry for being sad publicly. But's its still my blog....and sometimes its my outlet.

1 comment:

Stacey Stafford said...

It totally sucks when friends leave, physically or emotionally. So sorry you have to go through that! I've been there and I know it hurts.