Monday, August 16, 2010

and so it begins

I got my first assignment of the semester today... a full week before classes start. Maybe I'm showing my age here but my last degree we got our assignments the day of class- not before. Stupid computers allowing them access to us before class even begins! 

And OF COURSE the assignment is to complete even more of the hated drug cards. Sigh. I really thought I was done with those last semester. Even threw some of them away which obviously was stupid in hind sight as i now have to redo them. I just fail to understand how using something I have copied over the actual source of information is a good idea!?! We also have a bunch of reading and an assignment of "review questions". I haven't even looked at those yet. I have to get through tomorrow first then I'll move onto everything else. 

 I bought myself some new shoes for being on the hospital floors this semester. I bought cheap ones last semester and they lasted less than a semester before they failed.... also I hate them. My new shoes are probably gonna get my laughed at :) but I don't even care cause it's like walking on comfy squishy rubber or something. They're supposed to get your legs in shape too so whatever about that. I just want to have
comfortable feet! Here's a picture...
 
I don't even care if you laugh (Julie!) cause they are just that comfortable! :)

I have so much to do between now and the 24th- well actually even between now and tomorrow! Oh well, it'll all get done.

4 comments:

Stacey Stafford said...

I so remember getting assignments before classes started. Man that used to piss me off....

Julie said...

Ok....those aren't the most fashion conscious shoes BUT you are saving lives daily so that trumps fashion. Plus if they work, I'll buy a pair. Stupid stairmaster is doing nothing for my legs ;)

D said...

So many of the people I work with wear those shoes and everyone says they're extremely comfortable. I just can't bring myself to buy a pair....Jordan actually just got a pair too and loves them. He has really bad plantar fasciitis and says the shoes help a lot

Julie said...

Are you taking blog requests? I need something to read :)