Today Adam was reinforcing to Anna how behavior such as throwing toys at people is unacceptable and how he would be super super sad if he was to hear that she threw a toy at someone at preschool. He told her he would be so sad that he just didn't know what he would do. Anna replied quite matter of factly ..."well I guess you'd just sell me."
On a visit to a nearby cave with Grandma and Grandpa Anna was talking to the tour guide about caves and fossils and whatever else you talk about on a cave tour. The guide remarked to Grandma and Grandpa something along the lines of how well spoken she was and Anna said "yes apparently, I would make a GREAT paleontologist" haha!!!
At Grandma and Grandpa's the other day Anna did something that I told her was hateful and she quickly told me right back that "hateful is sometimes just a part of life"
1 comment:
I will never forget her saying that to you!!
Post a Comment