Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Today

Not much going on today- nice get stuff done at home day. It's so nasty hot we are staying IN today. Gotta finish a massive pile of laundry and get some food ready for Anna's Nana to come over tonight. We turned on some of Anna's favorite music and she's dancing and jumping and running around to the music right now. Molly is running around too. They're fighting over Anna's stuffed puppy dogs. Molly thinks they're hers. They do fit quite nicely in her mouth.... We are now up to 3 special dogs- Copper is a little stuffed dalmatian, Sarah is his new sister- she's a stuffed beagle. And John, her ceramic or whatever black lab that she LOVES and sleeps with and takes on a leash outside....and that broke the other day. She cried like it was a real dog. I think she loves these dogs more than Molly. Sure wish I had realized all she really wanted when she said "puppy" was stuffed animals... woulda saved me a lot of money and hassle! One of my parents- I forgot to ask who the miracle worker was- glued John back together so let's hope he stays that way. We're gonna take Sarah or Copper out on the leash from now on. Ok.. off to set Anna up with her REQUESTED (that's right, the brainwashing is complete) Momma Mia cd, a stack of paper, some glue, some stickers, some fake jewels and sequins, and some markers so I can quickly get through this housework that must be done!

No comments: