Friday, January 21, 2011

The Bug

No, not the cold bug that has currently taken up residence in my bloodstream...the scrapbooking bug! A new friend I met while volunteering at Anna's school lunch program is an avid scrapbooker and seeing her blog and hearing her talk about scrapbooking has infected me with the DESIRE TO CREATE! Ok that was maybe a little dramatic. However, I am looking forward to going to her scrapbooking day coming up soon. In the process of putting my desk together, I got out almost all of my material. Plus I'm helping my sister make the letters for Katelyn's room that we've been talking about for several months. All of this has shown me how sadly depleted my supplies are and how badly a trip to Hobby Lobby is needed. ;) :) :) Hobby Lobby deserves more than one smiley face. Hobby Lobby and scrapbooking supplies deserves a whole post of smilies. I have a whole bunch of pages torn out of magazines and saved to my computer of pages I'd like to steal ideas from. The truth is that I have way too many supplies as it is- more supplies than I could use in a lot of pages. Yet somehow... I need more!!! That's the nature of the bug!

1 comment:

Stacey Stafford said...

I like how you say you're "helping" me do the letters. When really, I threw that project right at you and you generously took it!!!