Friday, January 14, 2011

putting some things to the test

Ok, my desk is all mostly complete. Everything is all mostly filed and all mostly straightened. My handy calender that is going to be my best friend is as filled out as I can make it at the moment. My bill book has a little more information to enter, my school stuff ... well it needs some more work. I'll get to that when my syllabus opens up hopefully this weekend. My couponing is started and I am making up a grocery list and a meal plan for the next two weeks. My dog is still on her leash constantly beside me. I am making progress in the attempt to get my life back in a workable order that won't send me to the looney bin. Which is where I almost went last semester. Next week starts the true craziness with my class work starting back up. And today starts the beginning of my attempt at couponing and better meal planning. I'll let ya know how it goes!

No comments: