Saturday, January 19, 2008

Just an update on....well everything

Hey all- just blogging to blog tonight. I am super excited for a couple of reasons tonight- well super might be an overstatement because I am to tired to be super about anything. In any case...

reason #1 - I totally just ran for 45 min with only a bathroom break. !!! That is a major achievement for me. And it also happens to be the 5k distance so I can now officially say I can run a full 5k. Go me! It probably helped that I was watching The Biggest Loser. My close friends all have to listen to me obsess all the time over how much I want Jillian to train me. Seriously- if I had all the $ in the world that is one of the things I would spend it on- I would hire Jillian to come and kick my butt all over the place. I think I am gonna go ahead and be a total nerd about it and cut her picture out and glue it to my treadmill. That way I can picture her yelling "QUIT BEING A BABY AND GET YOUR BUTT MOVING! YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT! THIS IS WHERE LIVES ARE MADE!" (:

reason #2 one of my best friends in the whole world just started a blog too! Yea! She has the two cutest boys and her oldest one does the funniest things. Well they are funny to me at least. She doesn't always think so. But now I can read her stories and have one more way to be connected with her. (Like I need another way- my husband has had to up my text messaging allowance and phone minutes basically because I can't stop talking to her...hehe).

so let's see....what else today? well my gpa has been in a combo of rehab hospitals and normal hospitals since before Thanksgiving and he came home to my parents house Thurs so we are so glad to have him out of there. I think he was going a little nuts. He is healing so well and doing so much better and getting stronger. Thank you God for keeping him in Your Hands.

I am doing totally crappy with the Complaint Bracelet. Man thats frustrating. I just open my mouth before I even think and out flies a complaint. To be honest, I haven't even had the dumb thing on the last few days. So back on tomorrow for another try.

Anna is doing great. We had a little time out episode today....eek. It is starting. She does this screaming thing which I know is just her age but man is it annoying! I have been doing the uh oh thing every time she screams but tonight decided to go ahead and go with a time out. She is so cheerful about the time out and just I really have to fight the urge to laugh at her. It is way funny. Also she calls my gpa- her great gpa- "Bert". His name is Hubert and for anyone that doesn't know him- this is hysterical. He has always been the manly man- fishing, hunting, strong, etc etc and I don't think anyone has ever even considered nicknaming him before. And this little girl walks up and gives him a nickname and he loves it! But I don't think anyone else is allowed to call him that.

Well this is getting really long so I will sign off now so I don't put everyone to sleep. Here are a few pics of Anna from the last week.

Feeding her baby. (the brown thing sticking out of the doll's head is hair)


Playing with her kitchen.


At the Nature Center with the Bartlotti Boys.


At the Nature Center -Greyson and Anna


At the Nature Center.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all - YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Running a 5K! That is awesome. I can't run a .5K! You are my Jillian! Second of all, praying that your Grandpa continues to get better and heals quickly.

Call me this week for playdate!