Just sharing my latest project- this is the invitation to the wedding shower I am throwing Julie Wallace. It opens twice- first at the scalloped edge and then the stripey part opens to a blank inside. If that makes any sense at all. The stripes are of course straight on the card- the crookedness is from the way I scanned it.

I found these cards I made also - the first one is a thank you card to a lady that gave us a bunch of clothes for Anna. And the second one was a Mother's Day card.



I found these cards I made also - the first one is a thank you card to a lady that gave us a bunch of clothes for Anna. And the second one was a Mother's Day card.

2 comments:
Those cards are beautiful! I've tried to make them myself and each one is so time consuming that I quit and bought invitations. You must really love someone to do that!
Nice job girl! You've got some talent goin' on! I wish I could enjoy making stuff like that, but instead I start getting super angry inside. Oh! Well! They are awesome Amber!
Post a Comment