"Life is not about finding yourself, it is about creating yourself." ~George Bernard Shaw
Thursday, March 13, 2008
ANGRY!
Anna has apparently reached the parroting age. A couple of weeks ago she was playing in my mom's living room and she all the sudden stood straight up and said "ANGRY!" I have no idea where she has heard this. I don't recall saying that I was angry, and I have NEVER said I was angry at her. However, I have become convinced that I must be saying it at some point because we are hearing "angry!" a lot! It is so funny to hear her little cute sweet voice saying "angry!" Poor little thing- I hope she doesn't end up in therapy years from now because her mom said "angry" too much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
this is totally the cutest thing ever! well, you may not think so after hearing for weeks on end, but it cracked me up during our phone conversation
Post a Comment