Sunday, March 2, 2008

Great Day!

Julie and I had such a fun day yesterday! What a blessing that small getaway was in the midst of the storm that is my life right now. We met at Carlo's O'Kelley's and ate a great lunch. For full details of the embarrassing list of other food we ate you will have to see Julie's blog. I thought we had an agreement not to divulge the evilness but apparently Julie blabbed! (: We shopped and shopped- and we got some great deals. (Jules- I haven't forgotten that I owe you $20!) Anna should be well dressed this summer. Just a few more items to get now. So our trip was fruitful as well as fun. We even had time to take in an Imax film. I haven't done that in years! And yes, I did talk her ear off and like the excellent friend that she is, she listened with her ears and her heart. Julie is one of those great friends that just listens to how you feel instead of telling you why you shouldn't feel that way. So, thanks you God for such a great day and such a great friend!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I've always got an ear for you. When a storm's a brewing, it's important to have a friend who will just listen and validate your feelings without judging why you feel that way. No one understands what you are going through unless they "live" in your shoes. You can always feel comfortable being "blue" with me. I know that it's just a season and it will pass. Those "seasons" are what makes us who we are.