You know... you try to make some positive changes to your blog, try to keep it interesting. And all you get is complaints. (: Just kidding- I am glad you girls told me the black looked yuck-o. So as requested.... back to my old color. Hope you like it. I need to find out how everyone has these beautiful layouts that are not on my layout choices- where do they get these?
4 comments:
Much, much better. I found some backgrounds under customize. You can change all the colors, etc.. They have a cool polka dot one. Get it--flowers, stripes and polka dots.
It was totally hard to read. I wasn't gonna say anything, because I didn't want to be mean, but I thought I was going to have to write a script to override your background color on my browser! Thankfully, your non-programmer friends broke the news ;-)
- your brother
Ok. Just to clarify. I LOVED the black (2 site designs back) and hated the GREY (this last site design) because I couldn't read it. Did my screen just play funny goofy tricks on me or did you have 3 color changes? There is a strong chance I am going crazy.
Kara~ yes I think I did have at least 3 changes- I kept thinking I was changing it back to the original black but apparently there are several colors of black... (: After my brothers comment I for sure am not changing it back! Don't want him to have to do all that work just to read my silly blog! (:
Post a Comment