Sunday, March 16, 2008

I have the Plague

I have the plague. Seriously. I haven't been this ill in a long time. This is terrible. No one should experience cramps like this unless you are birthin' a baby. Ok maybe that was a little bit of an exaggeration but I really did at one point wonder where my epidural was. Luckily my husband and mom were able to take Anna for the whole day so I could writhe alone on the bathroom floor in peace. Today we seem to have gone to just straight nausea so that is an improvement. I went to the doctor and paid them $150 to tell me to eat yogurt. Thanks doc. Very helpful. If you haven't had this stomach flu - run away. Just flee to another country. Or eat yogurt- the doctor assured me that no one that eats yogurt gets the symptoms this badly. Your choice. I will be spending the rest of the day looking for a way to dip my entire house in boiling water.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Eat yogurt? Sounds like Dr. is telling you that you have a big poop that needs to come out! Ha! Sorry about the flu. It stinks! Let me know if I can bring anything to you - I'll actually just throw it out the window as we drive by!

Julie said...

Hello!! Plague is over. Please write a new blog. I need something to read!