"Life is not about finding yourself, it is about creating yourself." ~George Bernard Shaw
Thursday, January 17, 2008
The destructive power of a 1 1/2 year old
I thought you all might enjoy seeing what our house looks like right before I clean it up and put the messmaker to bed....
and the little messmaker herself...
No wonder I am so tired at night!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Part of me is still wondering if YOU were the one that actually made this mess. I just can't believe that Anna is capable of that. She's an angel. BTW...thanks so much for inviting me last night and even more so, thanks for the recipe! You're the best!
1 comment:
Part of me is still wondering if YOU were the one that actually made this mess. I just can't believe that Anna is capable of that. She's an angel. BTW...thanks so much for inviting me last night and even more so, thanks for the recipe! You're the best!
Post a Comment