Monday, January 14, 2008

so far...


So far I have been quite the complainer. I had a trial run weekend just to make sure that I did in fact complain a lot (in case there was any doubt). Needless to say my wrists are raw from switching that bracelet back and forth. To be fair- the rules actually only apply to SPOKEN complaints and for the sake of the trial I switched it with spoken and thought complaints. But for me, the whole point of this is to learn to control my thoughts and my words. As my husband so nicely put it.... "it doesn't matter if you don't say it if you are still sitting over there being all bitter". Isn't he helpful? For the record, I have already switched my bracelet 2 times this morning- because of this blog I will have to switch it again. I don't really know if they intended for the bracelet to rip out hair and rub your skin raw when you change it or if that was just a nice bonus! Anyway, here are the official rules so if you catch me violating them you can call me on it!

Complain-to express grief, pain, or discontent
Criticize-to find fault with openly.
Gossip-a) a person who habitually reveals personal or sensational facts about others b) rumor or report of an intimate nature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I were you...I would SHAVE my arms as fast as possible!

Anonymous said...

These bracelets stink! I still can't seem to make it past the first day. Grrrr.... Crap, now I have to switch it again! Glad we have 2 extra's...we just might "wear" these out.