Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Glimpses

I am so tired tonight so no great words from me- just blogging to get Julie B off my back (: HA! Did I really just type that?

The next string of blogs will be small glimpses into my sense of humor- might be scary! Do the words "so much darkness" mean anything to you?

This is a prayer I saw posted on a ladies desk years ago and hurriedly copied down while the other students on the field trip actually learned something...


Dear Lord,
So far today, I've done alright.
I haven't gossiped, lost my temper,
been greedy, grumpy, nasty,
selfish, or overindulgent.
I'm very thankful for that.
But in a few minutes, Lord,
I'm going to have to get out of bed.
And from then on,
I'm probably going to need a lot more help.
Amen

2 comments:

Julie said...

Ha! Hilarious! Yah! Plague is gone and Amber is back. I'm sure I'm not the only one who was ready for you to write something else. Your blog rocks!

Kara said...

HA! HA! The writers at Sonic needed a raise for that one! I loved that one. "Oh! I am going to scream at you. So. much. darkness." Love it!!