Friday, March 14, 2008

Weird

Ok weird thing- I just read the blog of a woman I have never met (that's not the weird thing- I am just nosy and bored) and she JUST cut her own bangs! What the heck! Is this some sort of sickness going around? Watch out girls- this might be catching! If you get any weird impulses have someone hide the scissors.

3 comments:

Kara said...

Was this from reading my friend Sue's blog? She called me today to tell me to go check out her picture. I'm on my way now......I'm sure it's gonna be a treat! Put those scissors down sister!!!

Amber said...

Kara~ it was! how funny! you will have to tell her about me!

Julie said...

I'm telling you what...I think the "cut your bang" virus is going around and it's more potent than this years flu! I blame the Spawn of Satan herself, Oprah. She just did a show that says the fastest way to make yourself look younger is to cut bangs!